Monday, December 5, 2011

Good Grief

I think the older I get the more of a clutz I become.  It is really irritating. 
You know that moment when you spend a good 15 min chopping up veggies for a "good for you" salad when you really want pizza.  You put turkey on it instead of fried chicken.  And a healthy vinaigrette instead of bleu cheese.  Oh, who am I kidding, I did use the bleu cheese, but only a little!! (the rest is true though!) Then you decide to put just a little Season Salt on it to add a little flavor and oh snap you open the wrong part of the lid and dump HALF the stupid salt on one section of your salad.  Seriously, does anyone else know what I am talking about???  Am I the only clutz around here??
So the question before me was can I save the salad or make another one.  Darn it, I have no desire to make another one.  So I scrape as much salt as I can out...there goes my precious little bit of bleu cheese.  If I stir it good I can spread out the salt through the salad AND I may get  a little taste of dressing in each bite.  Just to be sure I will have a HUGE glass of water to drink.  I tried to eat it (I hate waste, I really do!) but even with a ton of water to drink I couldn't handle it.  I still have no desire to make another salad so I decide I will just make a toasted turkey and cheese sandwich.  I burnt that stupid toast!
Forget it, I will just have a spoon of peanut butter!

1 comment:

  1. I never feel like I can do anything right. Especially in the kitchen I have more mishaps than I can ever tell. I am with you! (Sorry about your poor salad.)

    ReplyDelete